The work (reports, analyzes, etc.) of the Center for Analysis and Research in Human Rights serve as references for international state institutions, national and international media and local organizations and the scientific community. Here are a few examples.
Inter-ministerial Human Rights Committee (CIDP)
Inter-ministerial Human Rights Committee, » Situation of human rights in Haiti « , Human Rights Report 2020 ( january-december 2020).
- NGO Center of Analysis and Research in Human Rights (CARDH) and International Network of Human Rights (RIDF) (ohchr.org)
- Human Rights Council, Working Group on the Universal Periodic Review (Twenty-sixth session 31 October-11 November 2016)
- Summary prepared by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights in accordance with paragraph 15 (c) of the annex to Human Rights Council resolution 5/1 and paragraph 5 of the annex to resolution 16 / 21 of the Haiti Council * A/HRC/WG.6/26/HTI/3 (upr-info.org)
- « HAITI Civil Society Report on the implementation of the ICCPR with a view to adopting the list of issues to be addressed »
Organization of American States
- Annual Report of the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights 2018 (Volume II), march 2019.
- « Socioeconomic Assessment of the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic (ESI COVID-19) Republic of Haiti, Consolidated Assessment by the United Nations System in Haiti In support of the Ministry of Planning and External Cooperation with the support of the European Union. » January 31, 2021.
Foreign governments and agencies
United States of America
- » BUREAU OF DEMOCRACY, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND LABOR 2020 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices: Haiti » march 30, 2021.
- FEDERAL REGISTER -The daily journal of the United States Government : » Désignation d’Haïti pour le statut de protection temporaire« , 3 august 2021.
- French Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons « Violent protests in 2019« .
- Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), Responses to Information Requests – Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (irb-cisr.gc.ca)
Le Nouvelliste newspaper
« United States salutes the dedication of human rights organizations« , april 28, 2021.
- « Fear stalks Haitians as their murdered president is buried and gangs terrorize the capital », 23 July 2021.
The wall Street Journal
- Haiti Authorities Intensify Manhunt After President Jovenel Moïse’s Assassination Interim prime minister calls on citizens to round up suspects, 8 July 2021.
Agence France Presse (AFP)
« A necessary political consensus« : Exclusive interview given to RFI
Scientific community and others
Institute of Human Rights of European Lawyers and the Paris Bar Institute of Human Rights (IDHBP)
- “FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND HEALTH CRISIS REPORT”, october 26, 2020.
Libre University of Brussels (Faculty of Sciences)
- Etienne, Wilter « HAITI FACING THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC (COVID-19) CONSTRAINTS, STRATEGIES AND CONSEQUENCES« , Specialized Master in Risk and Disaster Management Academic year: 2019-2020.
The Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR)
- « Protests, Repression Mark Police Chief’s First Week » Protests, Repression Mark Police Chief’s First Week – Center for Economic and Policy Research (cepr.net)
- “Who Was Behind the Killing of Haiti’s President? », july 9, 2021.
Platform of Haitian human rights organizations
Together against corruption
- « Corruption Report (2020) »